Friday, November 15, 2019

SPinSterHood...

I am feeling sorry for myself... work is going ok, at least there's stuff to do for now... rather than feeling bored and actually feeling stressed about having nothing to do...

still no luck whatsoever with online dating... maybe I just have to acknowledge the fact that some people just have no luck in love...

now that I finished my masters, nothing has changed... I don't get paid more, or get more opportunities... tried emailing universities, and still have to go through the usual process... why did I waste time and money doing the degree again??!!

nothing really to look forward to for the next little while... how sad is that... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...