Friday, August 09, 2019

NEw sTarT...

sooo... the whole period when I had to break the news to Äss about my job offer was so traumatising that I was losing sleep and getting anxiety attacks whenever I see her... finally it's done, she hates me, I hate her and the fact that I have to go back to work for another 1.5 weeks makes me hate her even more... and finding out that I have assignments due after I return from placement is not helping either, becos I don't even get a break in between jobs... piss off man

2 more days before my placement starts, and it's full on man... full 5 days, and assignments and a presentation on top of that... 

sooo... after casually hanging out with David (having the same name does not help) on weekends for like a month, and I mean casual, I decided to take the initiative and things have changed dramatically since... Renai and Theresa are not impressed but I am going to give it a good go and see what happens... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...