Wednesday, July 17, 2019

好消息。。。

Sooo... good news, I did pretty well this uni semester, HD for this dementia module after all that moaning and groaning...

Finally received my formal confirmation of my success in getting the community position at Liverpool Hospital, hopefully it's a positive change, despite the travelling... now the issue is how and when I am going to tell work, the issue atm is the poor timing of rotations, my placement and now the new job offer... after I recently found out this week that I have been put into HBT, yikes!

Met another guy on Bumble, went out twice to date, but still not really getting the vibe from him about whether we are like friends or something more, hmmm... and in the meantime, I am still looking with no success on the 3 apps... Tinder is really full of guys wanting casual hook-ups only...

Renai got engaged, congratulations to her...

Our Waitara unit finally got leased... but at a price much lower than what we initially wanted, and having to do maintenance and install flyscreens on top of that... 

So, upcoming are the placement, a mini-break, breaking the news to work about my new job, and starting my 4th job at Liverpool community... 


No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...