Wednesday, June 05, 2019

UP iN thE aiR...

had the interview at Lemongrove today, I really hate that feeling of thinking I should have said this, I should have said that after the interview... and I think it's even worse when you actually know the people sitting on the panel, and feeling like I didn't do well in front of them, like I know what to do, but I just don't do well in interviews... anyway...

Met up with James for 3 times now, went to his place yesterday, still dunno where we stand... I feel like we have different interests and responsibilities, and I have this feeling of him telling me this is not going to work out in the long term, and I think becos of my previous experiences, I always half expect him to cancel on me at the last minute... I hate this feeling of unsureness... and whether I should be keeping or deleting my online dating profiles... 

Everything just feels up in the air atm

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...