Monday, June 11, 2018

SCam...

Had pongie's birthday weekend part 2... started with staying at Meriton Suites at Chinatown for one night and went to check out Vivid, the room was pretty good, except for the view... drove out to Bowral the next day, it was drizzling and cloudy, went to this famous bakery to get some baked stuff, then checked in at Gibraltar, had the massage and pretty much stayed indoors, had buffet breakfast the next day, before making our way to Macquarie Centre for lunch at Bondi pizza with the badminton gang, and then room escape, the room escape was alright, the puzzles were not too difficult but we still failed cos we overthought... 

long weekend just came and went, pretty much chilled and did housework and nothing really much...

paid for eharmony and zoosk, realised I have been scammed by eharmony, but not much I could do, except wait it out for 6 months... started chatting to this random guy again on POF, he talked the talk, told me he is on his last military deployment in Nigeria, no family, wants to find someone to settle down with, I actually thought this was too good to be true, and it really was... after day 2 of chatting, he suddenly asked if I could buy an ITUNES gift card for him which was like $100, and that's when red flags came up and I deleted him, scammer!

Was successful for both job interviews at POW and Westmead, so cross my fingers and toes, I get the Westmead job...

Other than that, back to square one for my online dating... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...