Saturday, May 12, 2018

15 WEeks aNd CouNtiNg...

since my last post, I had an impromptu meeting with a random guy on POF which turned out to be a dud, deleted Pete from my phone so I would stop crazy stalking him on whatsapp, and hung out twice already with my friend with benefits friend, our first meeting was at barangaroo and darling harbour, it was pretty platonic, and today, drove all the way to engadine to visit him, met his parents and his dog, they were all very normal, seemed like a nice family, a shame that both of us want different things... 

other than that nothing much happening on the uni front, or work front, has been pretty boring...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...