Sunday, March 11, 2018

ThiS iS a JoKE...

6 weeks and counting since I am back to singlehood and back on online dating, can be disheartening at times, exchanged numbers with some, even spoke on the phone and got ignored with no reason, some even may have been lying to me, and today, found one even more creepy, exchanged numbers, he kept talking about sex, and he is probably chatting to so many other women he has forgotten and mixed up stories, and his responses became bizarre and not making sense, weirdo! spammed and deleted their numbers...

oh well, all I can do is keep persevering, what else... do I believe in Fate?

nothing much more to report on besides work... as usual...

uni... sucks as well, panicked becos it's the start of semester and I am not getting any appropriate participants for my study... will have to cross my fingers and toes...

nothing very much to look forward to nowadays... parents visiting over Easter... we got hooked on this reality show called Marriage at First Sight... can't believe it man... but that's ending soon too...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...