Wednesday, December 13, 2017

超恨这个地方。。。

work still sucks, can't believe I have to endure another year of being at concord and in this department... can't wait to either leave this department or the hospital altogether... 

Pete and I are still going well on this time-limited relationship thing... depending on when ADF happens really... it will hurt when we have to end it once and for all but I don't think I can wait for him for who knows how long... and hygiene is another big issue for me... 

Pongie's masquerade party was very nice, but not my style, and we had another argument becos of that... anyway, she has another work cruise thing happening, so I had this brainstorm to stay in the city for a night cos we are planning to hang out in the city on sat anyway... and Pongie suggested staying one night at Hyatt... ooohhh.... looks really posh and nice... can't wait for friday... 

still counting down to our holidays... wish time would pass quicker... boiling hot this whole week, another hot and sweaty summer...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...