Friday, July 29, 2016

StiLL COLd...

work wise, it has been crazy busy with complex patients on the ward this week, of course when Alissa's not here, and I am left only with my student to help, luckily she is pretty cluey, just the spelling mistakes do get to me sometimes... busy with home visit with a hoarder, having to wipe a patient's ass, 2x shower Ax, etc... sooo glad this week is over, hopefully Hannah and I will get along well, otherwise it's going to be a hellish few months... and Rhia told me today that Deb is going for the locum senior community position, sooo, which means that if she does get the position, there will be no one in Aged Care or MRT... and she will be supervising me... awkward... 

anyway, found out that Piyo and Amelia are now pregnant with their second babies!!! who knows, there may be more coming which I don't know about yet!

booked my tickets back home in november... looking forward to just being a sloth really, and eating nonstop... just pretty much not being at work really... papa and mum may be coming out to visit end August...

Alex and I are going ok I guess... don't really know where we are heading at this stage... wish I could talk to somebody and get some advice :( pretty much just meeting up once a week, mostly for dinner... but I just feel like we have run out of things to talk about, whereas back then when we first met, we were talking for hours on end... is that usual for others as well... who knows... and obviously pongie still not happy about us both still going out... we have different hobbies, like different things, and I just feel like he does not have much to talk about in terms of his life... and now that both of us have started uni semester again, our lives will pretty much be work and study really... anyway... watch this space... and I used to get excited and looked forward to seeing him before, but now... not really...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...