Saturday, January 23, 2016

几时才会好?

2 weeks more to go before our holiday... ongoing health problems, back to my cyst problem... went to have the superficial cyst removed, thinking that once removed, I will no longer have to worry about infection... well, guess what, it freaking got infected again after I removed it! WTF??!! so now, I am back on antibiotics, daily dressings, frequent GP visits, deja vu, anyone?? the stupid thing better heal before I am off to singapore otherwise I will not be very happy...

work-wise, the new grads finally started this week, and the one I got is pretty good so far, and Nicole came over to Aged Care to help out, which means that now there are 3 of us, which means that I am sooo bored at work, with little patients to see... oh well, just biding my time until my hols anyway... so much political drama in Aged care... and there's not much we could do anything about... oh well... anyway, did not get the job at RNSH, so I rang to get feedback, still waiting for a callback... freaking Woy Woy never even bothered to give me a courtesy call or email back to let me know... applied for another position at Ryde inpt rehab this time, but the timing really sucks... oh well... we'll see what happens... Lois retired, her last day was last friday... and Nancy will be retiring in Aug this year... the EOI for the senior Aged care position came up and for some reason, it is only until July 2016, which is not very long at all... and going from what happened last time I applied for the EOI rehab senior position, I am very reluctant to put myself in that position again... 

other than that, nothing very much happening, still reading my online books, badminton on sundays, running man on sundays, just wish these next 2 weeks will fly by and then it will be finally home time! just wish I can just teleport myself instead of having to endure another plane ride... 

weather wise, it has been pretty hot recently, and then interspersed with rainy patches here and there, but still hot overall...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...