Monday, September 21, 2015

FuLL oF ComPLaiNts...

brief update...

work wise... found out that more people are now leaving, namely Alex for a year, Lisa, Amy, Frances, and Bec on maternity leave... and maybe more as well... also, the interviews for the rotations ended on Friday, and is now looking very likely that we will be rotating in Nov 2015 now... this is going to be interesting for all involved... work still is very busy, juggling 2 major mods down in 1G and patients on MRT... and having to work on my uni assignments at the same time... 

a tiny piece of good news in relation to uni is that I got back my results for my 1st essential tools assignment, and got Distinction... Yay! I was very excited despite not really knowing what I was doing and not knowing if I was actually on the right track... still, the whole confidence interval and p values continue to baffle and stress me out... now cross my fingers and toes hoping that all my assignments will be equally good... decided that I would only do one module per semester from next year cos 2 modules per semester is very draining... but that means that I will take 4 years to complete this degree... urgghh... 

otherwise, nothing really much happening... nothing really to look forward to, becos of all these work and uni stuff and rotations stuff hanging over my head... got really annoyed with Elisha yesterday for cancelling on me last minute, and disappointed I guess, of a loss in this friendship... rewatched huanzhu 1 and 2, liu xing hua yuan 1 and xian jian the last few weeks... gosh, you have no idea how much I cried in the last episode for xian jian, it was freaking ridiculous :( 

planning to start catching up on my in death books now that the new one is already out... but it's really hard when I still have uni stuff hanging over my head, so can't fully relax and read properly... urrghh... why did I decide to do this again??!! I must be out of my mind!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...