Saturday, May 23, 2015

一波未平, 一波再起。。。

oh man, one problem after another... so finally had my 4 wisdom teeth removed on MOnday, and it is very sore, the worse thing is the fact that I still am not able to chew food, and I am constantly surrounded by food that I am craving to eat... so for the past 5 days, it has been soups, porridge, milkshakes, and ice cream and milo for meals... and as if this is not enough, I developed this infection on my sebaceous cyst thing which has been there for the last 2 years without any issues, dunno if it is becos of the bites I had, or the fluvax which I got last week, anyway, it became really red and swollen, and so painful all of a sudden, and now on top of the pain in my mouth, I now have constant pain in my right tummy area, the GP had to give me a local anaesthetic yesterday and made a cut through it to release the crap in it, and I have to spend more money on antibiotics, cream and dressings... Jesus... I simply cannot catch a break... so now I am on regular painkillers, anitibiotics, mouthwashes on top of not being able to eat proper foods... this is a joke... 

anyway, I am hoping that the pain starts improving otherwise there is no way I can go back to work like this on tues...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...