Thursday, December 04, 2014

MuGGy...

sooo... dunno why, but december for me seems to be a month of misfortunes... 2nd dec... must have hit the off button as opposed to the snooze button and ended up oversleeping and the only reason why I did wake up was becos I needed to pee urgently, so I turned over, looked for my phone and when I saw the time, the first thing I thought was this must be wrong, is it daylight savings?? but then after my brain finally woke up, my eyes popped wide open, and was like HOLY SHIT, it's 0721, and I just woke up!!! needless to say, woke up pongie, dashed around to get ready and was out of the door in 10mins... got to work at 0915 :( had to make up the hours on 2 days this week... 

AND... on wed, on the way to work, my tummy suddenly had the feeling of diarrhoea, and the first thing I thought was no freaking way, deja vu, this cannot be happening to me again, and around exactly the same sort of time of the year and maybe even day... luckily I was nearing dural, so decided to swing into hungry jacks, and of course, there has to be slowpokes on the road on that day, I was getting so desperate to release that when I was finally in the toilet, I was literally shaking... and I ended up having to go twice... and becos I did not want to be late again, in the first time since 4years at Nepean, I took the toll way on M7 and got to work on time... 

like seriously, I dunno what is it with december, for other people, its looking forward to xmas and presents, but for me all I can ever think of now for 2 consecutive years will be it's a SHITTY time of the year haha :(

anyway, work-wise, nothing very exciting, except we currently have a very troublesome pt and family, and I have no idea what we are going to do with her... otherwise, volunteered to supervise some 1st year students, and also volunteered to help out at rehab over the xmas new year break... and it was Liz's last day today, and from the bits and pieces I overheard, Andrew and Owen may also be resigning soon...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...