Thursday, November 20, 2014

STinKinG HOt...

haven't blogged for awhile, nothing very exciting atm... did not get the hornsby job, and I have officially turned down the westmead private job offer today... so of course, its looking like I will be stuck at Nepean for awhile... work has been a little boring recently... nothing really to look forward to at work nowadays actually...

what I am really looking forward to is the upcoming roadtrip and massage, it better be good... and then to xmas when we will have a long break, maybe another roadtrip and massage... we'll see... thinking of going to melbourne initially, but its too expensive... 

weather-wise, it's been stinking hot these few days, disgusting... no new dramas recently as well, so I have been reading my online books for the past few weeks, so glad that I found this really good website where they have most of the books that I wanted...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...