Thursday, December 12, 2013

13 more DAYs...

afternoon tea buffet was alright, there was a variety of both savouries and sweets, but I have to say, most stuff there are not to my liking... oh well...

started watching the mediacorp show 'the journey', it was alright, certain parts of the show are nicer than the others... the only irritating thing is that I have to wait every day for a new episode to be uploaded... still  no new nice shows atm, reading up on the grandpas over flowers actually... 

work wise, we were so quiet like 2 weeks ago, and then it suddenly became so busy, and becos I also had a student for the last 2 weeks, it was even more hectic... and painful patients... and I seem to always stay back really late the day before my ADO day... today got off work at like 6pm... both Kirti and Kara are off the week of xmas, so there is pretty much just myself working the 2 weeks in between... and the team is talking abt reducing the referrals then, so we'll see... still no jobs out there atm, and there are a few people at work who are also looking for a job now... today was our dept xmas lunch, and secret santa, this year received some xmas tupperware... probably going into the xmas gifts recycling pile again... decided not to attend any xmas parties this year... just feeling antisocial and most of the events are like after work, so don't really feel up to it anyway... recently my stomach has not been really good, especially after that episode last week, today had to stop by macdonalds on the way to go to the toilet... probably all the crap I eat at night...

it's been really hot this past 2 weeks, urrgghhh and I dunno why, but since coming back to MRT, I seem to be doing alot more HV than I used to...

booked our tickets to see the lion king musical in March 2014, so planning to take nainai there as well... and did I mention that mum and papa are coming to visit again??!!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...