Friday, June 28, 2013

StiLL WeT...

short post this week... nothing much happening atm with work, still busy, and counting down to oct, when you know who rotates... still frustrating becos of the inappropriate referrals we have been getting... my new pants finally arrived, and it's still not the best fit, would still have to alter them before I wear them, and now 3 of the navy blue shirts have been relegated to the rag pile becos of the holes in them, which means I have to start wearing the teal ones more often, it's really not my colour despite what people say...

had my day off today, sent hyungie in for service, so expensive this time, alamak... poor hyungie is just eating up the kms every day... and it's been raining pretty much the whole week and all of today, so all I did today was stayed indoors and finished watching the HK drama tiger cubs, which was better than I expected, enjoyed the show... ate, slept... pretty much was a sloth the whole day... 

end of financial year is here, which means the dreaded tax time is here again... urghhh... 

nothing exciting coming up in the near future...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...