Friday, August 10, 2012

PiSS oFF...

I am sooooooooooooooo annoyed with this whole property crap...

firstly, the property manager is refusing to liaise with me directly about the cleaning despite the fact that they are the ones who are responsible for organising this, and now the agent is not responding to my call and email...

secondly, received an email from the conveyancer stating that they will only let me know how much I need to pay on Mon and expects me to drop off the cheque in the city on Tues... No freaking way, do they actually think I am sitting around waiting for their instructions???!!! I actually am working fulltime to be able to pay off this property!

I AM SO ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As per Gary, STRESS!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...