Wednesday, April 13, 2011

满足感。。。

work has been quite tiring recently, but I am trying to be positive and think of it as a way to lose weight... today has been one of the more rewarding days since I started work in the hospital... one of my patients whom I have been seeing for ages has finally succeeded in performing slideboard transfers and is able to move around the hospital independently... after being bed bound for approx 8 months now... being able to work with him to achieve this has been really tiring but it was worth it, and it made me feel good about myself and the job...

one more week before we leave for cairns... in the process of getting some contact lenses for the trip... I honestly think we are going to have troubles with putting and taking them out... the optometrist did it for me that day and it took us awhile to actually get it in, cos I kept closing my eyes and I can actually feel my eyeballs rolling back while she is trying to keep my eyes open... I am also going to get seasick tablets and these bracelets hoping that they are going to help... I really hope my period comes soon as well otherwise, I dunno what I am going to do... cross my fingers...

met up with melissa yesterday... I honestly felt like I have not seen her for ages but I did actually saw her last when she came to visit in 2008... the down side was that she was staying in a hotel in manly and I had to travel for 2hours to get there from work... and having to drive round the block four times before getting a park... I am definitely not driving there again... it was nice to catch up with her though... practised my chinese... will probably see here again in october when she comes for her training again... this is one of the occasions when facebook is useful... :)

borders is closing down... and the only store remaining is at bondi junction... far away... where am I going to read from now on??!!

found out recently that anna is pregnant and got a msg from her this afternoon that she has given birth to a boy... man I have not seen or spoken to her since yochi's wedding which was in july 2010?? and zhenzhen is getting married this year??!! another colleague who is of the same age as me is also getting married this year... I feel so old now...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...